Friday, March 16, 2012

Google searches

Through the little Feedjit link on the side I can see how people are arriving at my blog. And very happy I am to see all of you!  However, what has been interesting is that many arrive via an internet search for certain subjects.

A lot arrive looking for new saucepans (sorry!), someone was searching for 'How to put cats in saucepans' (yes really!) and another for avocado recipes.

However the vast majority of searches are ladies looking for information on Sanky Pankies or Dominican men. So I have included another tab at the top of this page where I have written a little more about Dominican men, and about Sanky Pankies.  It has space for comments, where you can ask a question or write your story, and you can always contact me to ask for information and/or advice based on my experience here.

2 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me the search terms which links people to our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazed at mine - but goodness only knows what sort of searches a blog called Piglet in Portugal gets!

      Delete