Sunday, April 3, 2011

Off we go

My very first post on my very first blog, and very exciting it is too.

I am currently writing a book, called surprisingly enough, "What about your saucepans?", which is what my mother said to me when I told her I was leaving the UK, my well paid job, and my husband to go off and travel the world as a scuba diving instructor. I left the saucepans behind as well. I am trying to get the book published at the moment, so in the meantime have started this blog, to give you something to read until the book appears.

I will be talking about all sorts of things related to the Dominican Republic, the country, the people, their customs and habits, what it is like to live here.

I hope you enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading all about your life - Have you ever thought of writing a book ?

    ReplyDelete